Frost river - Skyline rolldawn backpack
Simple and light backpack.
What you need for your shiftings or your holidays.
Informations produit :
A handcrafted backpack that's sized small, with a safe and secure rolltop closure that's handy whether you're biking the Skyline Parkway along Duluth’s hillside or hunting agates along the Lake Superior shoreline. This pack keeps a low profile, and offers more capacity than meets the eye. Ample pockets, sewn web backstraps and waxed canvas construction give you peace of mind, and function for city life or woodsy wanderings.
There’s quick, easy access to the main compartment through the top with a rolldown flap that secures shut with a leather strap and solid brass post. Two pockets inside, one works great for a phone. Four pockets outside, one on each side: one with a zipper on the front, and a full length slip pocket at the back that you could just squeeze a little hydration bladder into.
The backstraps are adjustable for length, the roll down opening is adjustable for height and capacity. It's made at Frost River from classic waxed canvas; here’s a bag that’ll last and have your back for years.
- size : 41cm (height) x 23cm (width) x 7.5cm (depth)
- Closure : Rolled closure with leather strap and solid brass post.
- Shoulder straps : 2.5cm cotton web, adjustable for length.
- Exterior pockets : zip pocket on front, slip pocket on back, narrow pockets on each side
- Interior pocket : One medium slip pocket at front, full size slip pocket at back
- Weight : 567 grammes
- Materials : 18oz waxed canvas, 10.10oz waxed canvas, premium leather, 2.5cm cotton web, nylon zipper